Thursday 3 May 2012

Why

Why now, why blog..

It’s a strange reason but it got me thinking.

I'm about to move my treasured high heel collection into the loft to give us more space.  It’s still an accessible space but it’s the final bit of me moving to make way for the children. 

It’s not that I mind but I look at them and they symbolise just how much me and my life have changed over the last 3 years.

It’s true that I've gained a contentment that I never had before but I do miss my 'glamorous' much slimmer and more confident self.

And so this led me to the thought that maybe I could find a way to still be mum but to be me too.  Creating a space where I was allowed shallow, bad tempered moments.  A place where holding my tongue was unnecessary and finally that saying I miss a part of my old life would not in any way mean that my wonderful children meant any less too me.

So here it is, whether I'm laughing or crying this is my space to say and share the best and worst of thoughts and words that are running through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment